Hey hey friends! Picking books for this year was super hard because I have so many that I want to read and so many more amazing ones keep popping up on my radar!
I wish I could read 2 books a month but with 2 very active small kiddos it’s a little challenging at times. So, for now I’ll stay at 12 books for the year because that’s already challenging enough.
You’re welcome to join me if you like! Here are my book choices for this year!
- Stories That Stick by Kindra Hall
- Hand Me Another Brick by Charles R. Swindoll
- Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons
- To Hell with the Hustle by Jefferson Bethke
- H3 Leadership by Brad Lomenick
- The Seasons of God by Richard Blackaby
- You are the Girl for the Job by Jess Connolly
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- Own Your Everyday by Jordan Lee Dooley
- Holy Hustle by Crystal Stine
- Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline
- The Mentor Leader by Tony Dungy
So, there you have it. Of all the books listed which one are you most excited about reading?
Photos by Andrea Linn Photography